We are SOUL SHIOK PTE LTD (collectively referred to as "we", "the company" or "SOUL SHIOK") and we own and operate the site soulshiok.com (collectively referred to as "our site" or "SOUL SHIOK"). We strive to do everything we can to respect the trust customers have in our brand and our commitment to your privacy is no exception. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding consumer privacy on the Internet. Thanks once again for visiting our website and for placing your trust in us.
Types of Personal Data Collected
We may collect User’s personal information from Users, third parties, or publicly available resources in a variety of ways, including (but not limited to):
- Site visits
- Site registration
- Order placement
- Interactions with our Customer Service team
- Information in forms on or relating to our Site
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Enter into a competition or promotion
- Participate in survey or questionnaire
- Feedback submission
- Any other User activity with services, features or resources made available on our Site
Purposes for the collection, use and disclosure of personal data
- Providing you with the related services
- Verifying your account identity
- Handling your order(s) and payment instructions or other instructions
- Responding to your queries & requests
- Analyzing, verifying, and/or conducting credit checks, payment details and/ or conditions, so as to provide you with the related services
- Providing you with customer service
- Auditing purposes
- Direct marketing of the products and services of the company and its business partners.
- Conducting marketing research, statistics analysis, and behavior analysis
- Making disclosures when required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
Scope of Application
We have asked you for your consent before you have provided us with your personally identifiable information. After receiving your consent, you may receive from us or from our affiliated companies telephone calls, email and direct mailings containing promotional materials from time to time. We mainly communicate with you through email or phone.
Retention of Personal Information
Soul Shiok will cease to retain your Personal Information or remove the means by which the Personal Information can be associated with you as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the Personal Information is no longer necessary for any business or legal purposes.
When you browse soulshiok.com, we will record your visit only and will not collect any personally identifiable information from you unless otherwise stated. Cookies used (if any) in any part of our site will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information.
By registering an account with us, your computer will store and identifying cookie by remembering your email address, saving you time each time you log into our store. If you wish to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer, you can change the settings on your browser.
All personal data you provide to us is secured on our web site with restricted access by authorized personnel only.
Soul Shiok reserves the right to amend the terms from the time to time without prior notice. You are advised to refer to these terms from time to time.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you are hereby agreeing to the above mentioned policies. If you do not agree to this policy, we advise that you do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following any changes to the above policies will be regarded as your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, if you would like to withdraw your consent for our proposed collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information as stated above, or if you would like to stop receiving any communications from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.